Search>
Member :Login |Registration
哈姆
[attention(15)]
Ming Dynasty: The former Zhongshun Dafu Wenzhou Prefectural Government sent an edict to the advanced step, the epitaph of the Duke of Lu (Run) of Sanpin Gusong, written by Wu Yipeng and written by Liu Ying. In October 1990, excavations were excavated in Lujia Mountain at the northern foot of Changshu Yushan Mountain, and are now in the Changshu City Stele Museum. Lu Run (1436-1518), courtesy name Changze, was a scholar in the second year of Chenghua (1466), and successively served as the prefect of Min County, Qingpingzhi County, and Taifu Temple, and served as the prefect of Wenzhou.
[Original text ]
[09-04-2023][collection(0)][share ]
(0)From [Chinese ][China ]
[Previous ] [Next ]

[return >>>] Changshu Museum Collection: Ancient Inscription Topography Series
Home | go share Social sharing platform