Search> version :
Member :Login |Registration
哈姆[attention ]
[share ]
In the tenth year of Xianfeng (1860), the Zhongzhuang Ancestral Hall and Laiqing Pavilion were destroyed in Bingxiao, and only the Shigu Temple survived. After the founding of the People's Republic of China, the ancestral hall was listed as a county (city) cultural relic protection unit. Today, due to the needs of urban construction, the original structure was specially moved to the eastern slope of Yushan Mountain, and expanded to become the "Wang Shigu Memorial Hall" for the general public and tourists at home and abroad to visit and admire.
[Original text ]
(0)From [Chinese ][China ]

[return >>>] Wang Shigu Memorial Museum Collection: Wang Yi Calligraphy and Painting (Replica) Series
Home | go share 政策申明