Search>
Member :Login |Registration
哈姆
[attention(14)]
New Fourth Army Rear Hospital measuring cup
The rear hospital of the New Fourth Army was formed by the merger of the Civil Resistance Hospital and the Health Corps of the Sixth Regiment of the New Fourth Army after Jiang Kang Dong came to Changshu in the summer of 1939. The rear hospital had no fixed address, and flowed in the water network area of Tang City and Hengjing (now part of Shajiabang Town).
[Original text ]
[09-05-2023][collection(0)][share ]
(0)From [Chinese ][China ]
[Previous ] [Next ]

[return >>>] Collection of Changshu Museum: Modern Anti-Japanese War Series
Home | go share Social sharing platform